Monday 9 September 2013

Josh Brolin Wants Ben Affleck's Batman to "Kick Ass"

Josh Brolin has been talking about the furore surrounding the casting of Ben Affleck as Batman, saying that he hopes the actor will kick ass in the role and make everyone eat their words.

“I’ve never seen such a global reaction in my life” Brolin told The Huffington Post. “I feel for him, truly. I would not want to be him right now. The reaction becomes so personal. It’s like ‘F**k this guy I wish he was dead.’ And you’re like ‘What? Dude, seriously. Thus guy is just working like you are. He’s doing the same thing you are. He’s trying to make the best choices he can.’”

Brolin was also asked if he had had conversations with director Zack Snyder regarding playing the part. “We did” he admitted. “I didn’t have conversations about it, but Zack, that was part of his idea. It just didn’t turn out. It’s OK. It is OK. You know, another scenario might have worked better, but I’m happy for Ben.”

And on that front, Brolin offered his support to Affleck. “I just feel for anybody who gets lambasted at that level” he explained. “I want him to kick ass and I want everyone to love it and kind of eat their words.”

The Man of Steel sequel will hit screens summer 2015.

Chris Tilly is the Entertainment Editor for IGN in the UK and would rather have seen Bro-man, but won't pass judgement on Batfleck until he's actually seen the film. Tilly can be found talking nonsense on both Twitter and MyIGN.


Source : ign[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment