Monday 24 June 2013

William Fichtner Confirmed as Shredder in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

William Fichtner has confirmed that he will be playing Shredder in the upcoming movie reboot of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Speaking to Huffington Post Canada, Fichtner confirmed what has long been rumoured and admitted that he will indeed be fulfilling the role of the film's chief villain.

"I play Shredder," he revealed. "It is cool. It's one of those things that came along where I thought, "Really? Let me think about this for a minute." [Laughs] Then I was like, "Yeah, OK, this sounds like a journey." I'm very glad that it worked out, I'm really glad that I'm doing it."

It was revealed that the Armageddon actor would be reuniting with Michael Bay for the film last month, though at the time it wasn't made clear what role he'd be playing.

While the Turtles movie isn't due to release until 6 June 2014, Fichtner's next role will be alongside Johnny Depp as the villain in Disney's The Lone Ranger, which will hit screens on July 3.

Luke Karmali is IGN's UK Junior Editor. You too can revel in mediocrity by following him on IGN and on Twitter.


Source : ign[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment