Friday 7 June 2013

Dan Harmon Won't "Be a Jerk" About Community: Season 4 and Doesn't Plan to Negate Anything

So far, NBC and Sony have had no comment on Dan Harmon's return to Community for Season 5. However, in a recent interview, Harmon again discussed his return to the show he created at the ATX TV Festival in Austin, Texas.

"It was official enough for me to be a jerk and leak all of this business," Harmon told E! News when asked if his return is official. "We're in the process of closing my deal. I'm getting yelled at for saying anything about it!" Even still, "We're supposed to start writing it Monday, so if my deal doesn't close, a different kind of history is going to be made," he joked.

Last we heard, Harmon had still yet to watch Season 4, although he plans to remedy that soon enough. "I am going to watch it I think when I get back on Sunday," he said. "I'm just going to sit by myself, pop some popcorn and watch it. I'm not going to be a jerk about it. I know there were some great writers working on that show who bled with me for Seasons 1, 2 and 3... The worst thing I can do is fart in their direction at all."

nup1537840520jpg

Harmon continued, "At the same time, I'm going to look at this thing and I don't think it would be very Community of me to negate anything. Season 3 was weird, Season 2 was weird, Season 1 was weird; they're all weird. So if Season 4 was weird in a different way, Season 5's job is to reveal that all four of those weird things add up to some weird hip-hop dance that when you put it on a loop, you go, 'Oh, I get it!'"

Max Nicholson is a writer for IGN, and he desperately seeks your approval. Show him some love by following @Max_Nicholson on Twitter, or MaxNicholson on IGN.


Source : ign[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment