In this videogame-focused audio program, listeners are subjected to the thoughts of several Australian yobbos and one token New Zealander. The IGN AU Pubcast contains descriptions of sexual material/activity and a brief instance of necrophilia and, while no nudity is depicted in these sequences, various sexual moaning sounds can be heard. Nudity is present, however, but primarily limited to male Pubcast members with exposed genitalia in a non-sexual context. And they curse. Oh, and the things they know about dolphins. Like, all of the things. It's sick.
-excerpt from the US ESRB's hilariously clinical appraisal of the Pubcast
Join Tristan, Luke, Lucy, and Jem for another M for Mature adventure cruise across this fortnight's bay of games news.
- Do you love PlayStation Move, Wii U, and/or Peter Molyneux? Do you hate The 12th Man? Well, you're gonna hate our opening sketch!
- Platforming bliss with Puppeteer and its interchangeable burger heads.
- Why Gone Home may be the best game Tristan has ever read.
- Why GTA Onine's blimp better carry more than one person, because we are blimping everywhere.
- How awesome does Batman: Arkham Origins look? It looks exactly heaps awesome.
- We look at the launch line-ups of PS4 and Xbox One while Luke accidentally talks himself into getting an Xbox One first exclusively for Forza Motorsport 5. Possibly.
- Hey look, there are female soldiers in Call of Duty: Ghosts! What's that, Rainbow Six? Welcome to 1998? Touché.
- The thing Lucy twiddled too much and broke. Spoiler alert: it's her PS Vita thumbstick.
- The profound effect of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls on Jem's vocabulary.
- How awful is Terminators: The Video Game going to be? How many people has Lucy's dad strangled? Tristan and Shaquille O'Neal: separated at birth?
And don't forget you can check out (almost) all the previous episodes on iTunes. And hey, why not subscribe while you're there? Also! Come join the IGN Australia Facebook community and follow us on Twitter.
Source : ign[dot]com