Tuesday 13 August 2013

Anchorman: Ron Burgundy Gets Published

Ron Burgundy, lead anchorman of San Diego's Action 4 News Team, has just inked a deal with Crown Archetype to write his "memoir." Let Me Off At the Top!: My Classy Life and Other Musings will be published in print and digital formats on November 19.

In this new book, Burgundy will share stories of his childhood and the events that led him to his career in the news business, while also including personal anecdotes about the women in his life, his dog Baxter and his legendary news team.

"I don't know if it's the greatest autobiography ever written. I'm too close to the work," Burgundy said. "I will tell you this much: the first time I sat down and read this thing... I cried like a goddamn baby, and you can take that to the bank!"

Meanwhile, Burgundy's latest film, Anchorman 2, hits theaters on December 20.

Max Nicholson is a writer for IGN, and he desperately seeks your approval. Show him some love by following @Max_Nicholson on Twitter, or MaxNicholson on IGN.


Source : ign[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment