Monday 14 January 2013

Anne Hathaway Keen on Catwoman Spin-Off

While doing the publicity rounds for Les Miserables, Anne Hathaway has almost inevitably been asked about the possibility of a Catwoman spin-off from The Dark Knight Rises.

And while speaking to Simon Mayo on his BBC Radio Five Live Podcast, Hathaway said “There would always be interest in the wonderful character who I love so much that in a recent Q&A where I had to get up and talk about it somebody asked me what it was like to say goodbye to her and I burst into tears. Which is just about the most un-Selina Kyle thing you can do.”

That said, she went onto explain that while she’d be game to reprise the role, plans aren’t quite afoot just yet.

“If there’s a spin-off, nobody’s talked to me about it. I’m a big fan of the idea, but there’s nothing actually happening – it just kind of exists in my imagination.”

So would you like to see Selina Kyle get a movie of her own that doesn't involve Halle Berry and Sharon Stone?

Chris Tilly is the Entertainment Editor for IGN in the UK and has minimal interest in a Catwoman spin-off. his words can be found on both Twitter and MyIGN.


Source : ign[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment